My amazing Mom came by and took Grace to pre-school. One look at me and she came back to get Aidan. Then she kept them all day.... til 7 pm. At 10 am I paged the midwives, unable to keep down any food or liquid. They gave me until this morning to see if things improved, otherwise it would be a hospital trip for an IV and gravol.
Babe and I spent our day between the bathroom and the couch. Thankfully thing started to improve by mid afternoon. Today, I'm on a day of rest. Feeling much better, just dealing with a very achy, tired body, and a killer headache. Slowly trying to eat food again.
I'm extremely thankful for:
- My Mom. Who dropped all her plans to take the kids.
- For both my parents for cancelling their dinner plans so they could keep them a few hours later.
- My hubby who brought me home a smoothie and gatorade (which I'm convinced helped the improvement today).
- Again to my parents for coming over this morning and cleaning my house. Recovery is so much easier when you dont have a home that needs recovery also.
- And amazing friends. Who called, who texted, who offered their support.